hiya! i wanna start doing yoga, but i have absolutely no clue where to start. could you possibly give me any suggestions? can i just watch some videos on youtube? thanks :) xx
Hey love! You certainly can:
Here are some resources that are great for beginners:
- THE BASICS FOR YOGA NEWBIES
- YOGA JOURNAL 21 DAY CHALLENGE
- YOGA BEGINNER’S GUIDE
- BEGINNER YOGA BREAKDOWN WITH TARA STILES
- YOGA ROUTINE FOR BEGINNER’S WITH TARA STILES
- BASIC MOVES FOR STRENGTH WITH TARA STILES
- BASIC MOVES FOR BALANCE WITH TARA STILES
- HOW-TO: DOWNWARD DOG BY SARA BETH
- HOW-TO: YOGA BREATH CONTROL BY SARA BETH
- YOGA FOR FLEXIBILITY
- BEGINNER’S VINYASA FLOW CLASS
- GENTLE FLOW YOGA CLASS
- YOGA TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
- YOGA SERIES FOR BEGINNERS
Here are a few other helpful links:
- DOYOGAWITHME. Excellent for beginners but also all levels, completely free, high-quality videos.
- YOGISANONYMOUS. Incredible, full-length classes.
- TARA STILES YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
- YOGA JOURNAL. Complete with individual pose guides, perfect for those beginning yoga.
- YOGAGLO. Slightly more expensive as a membership is needed, but Yogaglo has all of the yoga you could ever ask for.
- SADIE NARDINI’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
- KATHYRN BUDIG’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
Best of luck! Work into the poses slowly and listen to your body :) xx